Friday, August 2, 2013

Post Scrotum

I usually get really annoyed with spam, especially the scamming type - you know - you've won the lottery, or the Nigerian scams that ask for help with distributing so many millions.

Well - I got another one today, but this time it made me roar with laughter.  Go on - read all the way to the end!!!

It goes like this....  (Although I'm annoyed they are using the Tsunami Disaster though - how low can they go?)


TSUNAMI DISASTER INDONESIA.


Dear friend,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. I got your contact When i was searching for a foreign reliable partner in internet.

I am (Mr.Dennis Deme) the Head of file Department in African development bank (A.D.B). In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $15 million U.S.A dollars. In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with all his family in the Asia Earth Quake Disaster (TSUNAMI DISASTER INDONESIA.

Since we got information about his death, unfortunately i learn that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along side leaving nobody behind for the claim. In respect to the provision of a foreign account ($6 million dollars) for you and ($9 million dollars) for me. There after i will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.
(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ( dennisdeme1@voila.fr ).

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Age
3) Marital Status
4) Your Cell Phone Number
5) Your Fax Number
6) Your Country
7) Your Occupation
8) Sex
9) Your Religion


POST SCROTUM: You have to keep everything secret as to enable the transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will prove to the bank. I am waiting for your immediate response as you receive this mail. Extend my sincere greetings to your entire family. God bless you and bye for now.

Yours faithfully,


Mr.Dennis Deme.


Post Scrotum????

I kid you not!

No comments: